• Includes 119 hotels and apartments ranging from 3 to 5 star
• Locations in 51 key city and resort locations • Properties are graded according to room type offered, additional facilities and location into 5 different categories as featured below.
Go Kiwi Bronze- test data Generally good 'standard' hotels and motels located in regional New Zealand or good value city locations.
Go Kiwi Silver Good quality accommodation with good facilities.
Go Kiwi Gold
Superior hotels and resorts with excellent services and facilities Go Kiwi Platinum Excellent hotels located in cities and resort locations.
Go Kiwi Platinum Plus Something very special!
All hotels in the Go Kiwi program offer rooms that are equipped with:
• Private ensuite bathroom
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Direct dial telephone
Children are welcome at all Go Kiwi Hotels and the first child under 12 years of age sharing with adults and using existing bedding is free of charge. The extra person rate applies to the second child. Charges may apply if a cot is requested, these are to be paid direct to the hotel.
Please note that for all properties in Ohakune, Tongariro National Park (Mount Ruapehu), Methven (Mount Hutt), Wanaka and Queenstown there will be no winter rates. High season (summer) rates apply year round.
Maximum Room Occupancies:
• Room prices are valid for up to 2 people then the extra person rate applies.
• A maximum 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years are allowed per room.
• First child sharing with adults, using the existing bedding is free, extra person rate applies to the second child.